- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
215-884-6997 | 20 W Glenside Ave Glenside, PA 19038
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Clean friendly and reliable neighborhood repair shop. Professional with the personal community care not found it chain repair facilities. You can count to quick honest and reliable service. Nicely doneAnonymous
I agree with the previous reviewer. If you live in this area Jim's is the place to go. Prices are realistic and work is excellent. Friendly service as well.Charlie P.